Friday, October 26, 2007

Garage Sale China

I sometimes feel I must be the luckiest girl alive. As much as I often think my life must be a comic strip for God, I also think He shines on me and leads me to the best deals. I know no one else who loves china, antiques, and bargains as much as I do to find this, and at a random garage sale of all places.

Behold: Noritake China, Kendal pattern, circa 1969. Eight place settings, two vegetable bowls, large platter, salt and pepper shakers, butter dish, and creamer and sugar bowl. Total cost: Fifty Dollars. Yes, $50! This is in the neighborhood of a thouand dollars worth of china. And best of all is that it compliments our wedding china beautifully.

Now if I can only find the teapot for a reasonable price (rather than the $200 it is selling for).


1 comment:

audreybreier said...

That's gorgeous! I love it! What a great find!