Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (Black Friday Deal)

Kassie found a great deal on this KitchenAid Stand Mixer at Amazon. The regular price was $349.99 and she snagged it for only $179.99. Or rather, her mom snagged it, but it was for her so it totally counts. She chose the empire red, isn't it pretty?

I'm a big fan of KitchenAid. I have the same stand mixer in onyx black and I love it. Really, I love it. No really, I love it! I have several attachments and accessories for it as well and hope to get the ice cream maker next. Oh, and an extra bowl, I really need that.

In addition to the stand mixer I also have the the seven cup (with three cup mini bowl) food processor (in black) which is fabulous. It's great as an extra mixer if necessary and makes it easy to whip up great little salad like chicken salad or coleslaw. You can get great accessories for the food processor to make it so much more than a food processor! I hope to collect the dough blade and some more discs. Can you tell I like to be in the kitchen?

Other KitchenAid accessories include my knives and utensils (again, all in black.) KitchenAid makes for a great product so if you can ever find a sale, it's very much worth it. The sales will probably be more expensive than other brands, but the quality you get is far better and will last longer.

On a side note, KitchenAid did not pay me to virtually make-out with them, I just really love the stuff!

(Thanks Kassie for being a Bargainista!)

No comments: