Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I (puffy heart) the Gap Outlet

I was in a neighboring town for a business lunch and meeting today. Said town happens to have a rather fabulous oulet mall. Said business meeting lasted too long and kept me from spending more time there. However I did manage to get a quick trip to The Gap, Banana Republic, and the make-up place. Although I found a few items at Banana Republic, I only purchased items at The Gap.

First is this cute creamy colored sweater. It's very thin, three-quarter sleeves, has a loose decorative knit, and a fabulous keyhole with button detail. It's going to be a great spring staple with a cream or bold colored cami underneath it. I also think wearing black underneath it with black trousers would be very sleek. It was only $8.


Next I got this blue jersey knit dress. Does it look familiar? Yes, it's just like brown version I bought last month. It was only $15 and it will be so great for spring and summer in that fresh shade of blue. I plan on making it weekend wear with brown leather flip flops (also from The Gap). I'll probably also wear it on casual Friday with healed, thong sandals.

Last is this brown, merino wool sweater for only $15. It's thin enough to layer but soft and warm. It looks great with jeans as well as my dark pink trousers and eggplant colored trousers. Pardon the wrinkles, I pulled it out of the laundry for the picture.



No comments: