Thursday, December 20, 2007

Warehouse Shopping

Mr. Bargainista and I visited our favorite warehouse sale while we were out of town last weekend. The bargains were flowing and we were quite fruitful!

For me:
Ann Taylor Jeans. Original Price: $78. My price: $14.99!


I also purchased footless tights (no pictures). They were both $1.99. The brown were by Ann Taylor and the black by Express. They are great for layering on cold days when running or layering for skiing. I think they're a bit more comfortable than footed tights to wear with dresses and boots and then my own cozy socks on my feet.


For Mr. Bargainista:
This great Woolrich jacket. It's fleece lined with a water resistant exterior. This isn't the exact jacket, but the closest I could find. His is in red. He's been wanting a new fleece so this was perfect timing. It's super cozy and warm. Original Price: $119 His Price: $15.
Also Mr. Bargainista found these fancy schmancy work boots. He'll be way cool in them when he finally completes the honey-do list of items I have for him. We're also planning on a slight demo/additon to our home in January in which he'll do some of the work. Original Price: $114. His Price: $40. This is an especially good deal considering Mr. Bargainista wears a size 14 shoe and you can rarely find them period, much less on a great sale.

No comments: