Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where have YOU been?

Well hello there! Where have you been? Oh me? Where have I been? Oh you know, around....

I have an excuse for my absence, not a good excuse, but an excuse none the less.

You see I no longer have an office job. I haven't for some time now, but apparently my best blogging time was on the company and when I'm at home I make a lot less time for the computer. In addition I stay plenty busy running my family as well as my small business. Since I no longer have a corporate salary, shopping has been cut back considerably. Although I find fabulous deals, The Bargainstas are cash shoppers and smart shoppers.

But don't worry you little bargain hunters. I still shop! And I've kept a list of all the good things I've bought and I'll tell you all about them.

Just you wait!

No comments: