Friday, September 14, 2007

Bonus Time at Clinique

Hurry up! Clinique is having a bonus in Dillard's stores through September 29. I simply cannot resist a good bonus time deal and this one is rather nice.


(sorry for the poor picture quality! go to dillards.com for a better look.)This great gift includes:

Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
All About Eyes Rich
Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Mochaberry
High Impact Mascara in Black
Different Lipstick in Think Bronze
eyelash curler
honeycomb-print bag

I use a great deal of Clinique products. First and foremost their perfume! I became hooked on Happy many moons ago and then also Happy Heart. My husband bought me Happy In Bloom to wear on our wedding day and I love it as well. Here's a run down of other Clinique products I use:

  • Take of the Day Make-Up Remover
  • Rinse-off Creaming Cleanser
  • All About Eyes (eye cream)
  • Superbalm Lip Treatment
  • Moisture Surge Extra Face Spray
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • Self-Sun Body Tanning Lotion
  • Self-Sun Face Tanning Lotion
  • Superbalanced Liquid Make-Up
  • Soft Finish Pressed Powder
  • Touch Base for Eyes
  • Blended Face Loose Powder
  • Bronzer in Sunkisseed
  • High Impact Mascara
  • Eye Shadows in Strawberry Fudge, Like Mink, Mocha Berry, Lilac Truffle, Rose Wine, Coffee Shop, Lucky Penny, Rum Spice, Spring Wedding, and a couple that have names worn off the back.
  • Blush in Pink Blush and New Clover
  • Lipsticks in Sugar Maple, Think Pink, Rasberry Glaze, A Differnt Grape, Candy Pink, Watermelon, and Black Cherry
  • Lipglosses in Sunset, Juicy Apple, Trilling, and Air Kiss

Ok, so I have a thing for Clinique. Most items have been free gifts or been bought to get the free gift. Plus, I used to have a great Clinique girl that really took care of me and game me tons of goodie and specials. Unfortunately she's now a stay-at-home-mom. (Well unfortunate for me--great for her!) I have a few complaints about Clinique. The lip treatment is souped up petroleum jelly so I don't deem it worth the price, the superbalanced make-up and regular moisturizers do not have sunscreen, and the eyeshadows aren't super pigmented so I have to layer a lot to get color. Most people don't do the eyes as much as me, so they're perfect and soft.

However, as I've said, I have a mad love for the perfumes. They are very light and fresh. I have severe allergies (four shots a week!) and super perfumy scents give me headaches to boot. With Clinique I can wear the scents everyday with no consequences.

What are you waiting for? Go to you local Dillard's Clinique counter!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Another one that I missed out on. I will learn won't I? LOL.
Cinique's Happy is one of my very favorite every day scents too!