(sorry for the poor picture quality! go to dillards.com for a better look.)This great gift includes:
Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
All About Eyes Rich
Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Mochaberry
High Impact Mascara in Black
Different Lipstick in Think Bronze
I use a great deal of Clinique products. First and foremost their perfume! I became hooked on Happy many moons ago and then also Happy Heart. My husband bought me Happy In Bloom to wear on our wedding day and I love it as well. Here's a run down of other Clinique products I use:
- Take of the Day Make-Up Remover
- Rinse-off Creaming Cleanser
- All About Eyes (eye cream)
- Superbalm Lip Treatment
- Moisture Surge Extra Face Spray
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- Self-Sun Body Tanning Lotion
- Self-Sun Face Tanning Lotion
- Superbalanced Liquid Make-Up
- Soft Finish Pressed Powder
- Touch Base for Eyes
- Blended Face Loose Powder
- Bronzer in Sunkisseed
- High Impact Mascara
- Eye Shadows in Strawberry Fudge, Like Mink, Mocha Berry, Lilac Truffle, Rose Wine, Coffee Shop, Lucky Penny, Rum Spice, Spring Wedding, and a couple that have names worn off the back.
- Blush in Pink Blush and New Clover
- Lipsticks in Sugar Maple, Think Pink, Rasberry Glaze, A Differnt Grape, Candy Pink, Watermelon, and Black Cherry
- Lipglosses in Sunset, Juicy Apple, Trilling, and Air Kiss
Ok, so I have a thing for Clinique. Most items have been free gifts or been bought to get the free gift. Plus, I used to have a great Clinique girl that really took care of me and game me tons of goodie and specials. Unfortunately she's now a stay-at-home-mom. (Well unfortunate for me--great for her!) I have a few complaints about Clinique. The lip treatment is souped up petroleum jelly so I don't deem it worth the price, the superbalanced make-up and regular moisturizers do not have sunscreen, and the eyeshadows aren't super pigmented so I have to layer a lot to get color. Most people don't do the eyes as much as me, so they're perfect and soft.
However, as I've said, I have a mad love for the perfumes. They are very light and fresh. I have severe allergies (four shots a week!) and super perfumy scents give me headaches to boot. With Clinique I can wear the scents everyday with no consequences.
What are you waiting for? Go to you local Dillard's Clinique counter!