Wednesday, September 12, 2007

White Serving Bowls

I love serving pieces and tend to collect the majority of mine in white. I love entertaining and often host soirees and get-togethers and I love to do it up right. I think I like the white serving pieces because they match any piece and any season. I decorate other items thematic or seasonal. I have tons of different trays and platters but no white serving bowls. I was excited to find these on clearance at HomeGoods for $3 each (I purchased two of them). They're also a great size for serving dinner on the table when it's just J and I.

3 comments:

Rusti said...

is HomeGoods a store near you or do they have a website? I've never heard of them... but I do like the bowls - and at that price! My gosh!

Michelle said...

I've never heard of HomeGoods either. I have been looking for serving bowls, but never find any that would suit me. I love the white look too. It makes it easy to add any color you want to the table!

Mrs. M said...

Homegoods is part of the TJMaxx chain. They are inside of some of the Maxx and More stores. Check them out at www. homegoods. com.