Friday, November 16, 2007

Clinique Goodies

Fellow bargainistas--I'm afraid I've mislead you. My local Clinique in the Belk store was having a special promotional gift because it was the Grand Opening celebration. The Belk in my local mall recently did a great deal of expansion including doubling the retail space. Now that the project has been completion, they're celebrating a grand opening. It wasn't too shabby either since I was wined and dined with cheese, shrimp cocktail, and champagne (among other goodies they had).

The gift came at a great time as I needed liquid foundation, concealer, loose powder, and touch base. Even after my bunco winnings I only have one lonely little dollar in my wallet. However, I did get this fabulous free gift in addition to my needed necessities:


The tall bag has handles and a zipper. It's large enough for full sized bottles of shampoo. It's great for suitcases in case your products leak. The bag was filled with lots of goodies including moisturizer, liquid facial soap, make-up remover, happy perfume, lip gloss, and mascara. In addition to all of the above, I got the cute little silver travel bag. It has three zipper pockets and folds up with hook and loop fastener. Snazzy!
I love the small goodies for my overnight bag. I keep a small cosmetic and toiletry bag packed in a my go-to overnight bag so all I have to add are clothes. It's quite handy. My toiletry bag consists of the staples: shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, etc. The cosmetic bag is a compact, mascara, lipstick and gloss and a few neutral shade of shadow.
Sorry for getting your hopes all up, but keep an eye out for this bonus in the future. There will be lots of perks available with Christmas just around the corner.
Visit here and here for my previous Clinique bonus-time gift.

No comments: