Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Party Dress at Target (plus much more!)

Of course I bring you good tidings of great Target shopping.

I made a quick run there after my meeting and found this darling little Isaac Mizrahi dress for only $9.98! They were too big for me (that's fun to say) but I plan on scoping out a few other area Targets to find my size. This is so cute as a party dress with strappy sandals, as a dressed-up frock with boots and a cardigan, or even as a ladies-who-lunch dress with ballet flats and a tote. Retail is $39.99 and I had a friend who (shutter!) paid that last summer.

Target also has an entire collection of long sleeve shirts discounted 3o% to $6.98. They had several different colors and styles such as crew neck, v-neck, or scoop neck (shown). I think I'll go back for the orange and the berry. I'm partial to Gap brand favorite t's, but these seem to be great quality. Precious little polos for (get this!) $2.98! Yes, I said $2.98. This chocolate brown was my favorite. Could be cute with long sleeve tee under it and these shoes. Unfortunately I don't really care for how I look in polos, so I did not purchase. However for $2.98, the debate is still out.
There was also a variety of trousers, pants, sweats, and workout and lounge type clothing but I didn't have time to go through all of it. There were several rounders 30%-75% discounted.

So Go! RUN, don't walk to your nearest Target now. Now, now, now!

1 comment:

audreybreier said...

I think I need to go to Target! That dress is adorable!