Friday, January 25, 2008

Plum Dress

I found this great little dress at Kohl's and it was discounted 90%. It had been $59.99 and I paid only $5.80. I nearly tinkled! I love dresses like this, a very light cotton.
The color is more of a jewel-tone plum than the brightness the camera shows. I used the flash so you could see the great gathered detailing on the front and the elastic on the sleeves. It makes them very blousy and feminine. It can easily be worn in the summer and bundled up to wear in the winter. I'm going ot wear it with brown tights, a brown cami, and brown boots, or black tights and boots with my black pashmina. I also have this great necklace I made that looks perfect with it (see below). That with a gold bangle and gold earrings should complete the look. It will be perfect for my meeting with an advertising agency next week.

No comments: