Thursday, August 28, 2008

7 Dresses

I'm leaving for the seaside next month and have been craving a new dress. I checked out Target, TJ Maxx, and Ross. I hit the motherload at Ross with three dresses and thus decided to check out another Ross in town where I found four more dresses. I just grabbed them all and brought them home to try on and contemplate. I loathe trying on dresses at stores and like to see them at home with my shoes and accessories.

Mark this down as a day in history because never, everevereverever, has everything I've just picked up actually fit me. However each of these dresses fit me fabulously. The grand total for all of the dresses was only $75 (for seven dresses!!) so for that price I should keep them all. I mostly only wear dresses in warm weather anyway because they're just so pretty and feminine. Of course that's just not practical or feasible as summer is nearly over and some are only fun dresses and cannot be worn for church or work thus making it less appealing. So I'm going to narrow down the selection to just three, um, or maybe four.


I realize these are crappy pictures taken quickly with my phone but you can kinda see them since I got a shot from both angles. I'll be sure to post the ones I decide on in better pictures. Currently I'm thinking the white with purple flowers, the brown with teal and purple, and the turquoise on the end for sure. But the solid white and bright blue and yellow are big contenders as well. The turquoise in the middle and the bright flowered ones are my least faves.


No comments: